Slim Bodyline provide express slimming bandage body wrap treatments in London. The Arosha wraps use prepacked disposable bandages for optimum hygiene, with each bandage being carefully impregnated with quality ingredients that aids cellulite reduction, toning, moisturising and water retention. We have a variety of bandages on offer to meet the needs of our clients, this enables us to tailor a specific solution for you.
The types of wraps we offer are as follows:
- Aqua Drain bandages are used to significantly reduce water retention, which goes hand in hand with cellulite. It clears toxins and drains the lymphatic system, tones and firms the skin, as well as remineralising the skin, leaving it fresher, brighter and with better hydration. The Aqua Drain bandages are always used for your first treatment.
- Slim-Cel 3 bandages help to tackle cellulite and water retention. It will reduce excess water, as well as breaking down cellulite, promotes circulation, slimming, draining and moisturising.
- Cel-Term 4 is a thermal treatment designed to help slim the body by burning fat. It’s great for tackling Adipose Cellulite, and helps improve tissue elasticity, removing waste and stimulating fat metabolism.
- B-Batural are bandages designed for toning the bust and upper arms, improving elasticity and firming.
- Crio-Tonic 2 are cooling bandages designed to tone and firm the skin following weight loss. The treatment is designed to increase your metabolism and tone the skin.
Body brushing stimulates the microcirculation, removes dead skin cells, aids lymphatic drainage, and aids the penetration of products. Used daily it will help reduce cellulite.
A minimum of 8 sessions is recommended, twice a week, with each session lasting between 45 minutes to 1 hour. Slimming Treatments are only available to individuals 18 and over
- 1 Session £60
- 3 Sessions £160
- 6 Sessions £300
Actual treatment time is 45 mins. Please allow 90 mins total for your Body Wrap experience
Slimming Treatments are only available to individuals 18 and over.
Step by Step Guide in images to your Slimming Bandage Body Wrap Treatments
- The Arosha Express Slimming Programme includes a range of treatments to suit any client. (image 1)
- Select the appropriate treatment for the client. Warm the package in hot water or hot towel cabi if available (image 2)
- Weigh and measure the client. (image 3)
- Exfoliate: 1st & 10th session only – Use the Microsphere Scrub which includes sweet almond oil and apricot kernels. Gently massage onto the area before treatment (image 4)
- Remove the Scrub with damp mitts. (image 5)
- For all other treatments use the body brush. Body brushing stimulates the microcirculation, removes dead skin cells, aids lymphatic drainage, and aids the penetration of products. (image 6)
- Open the treatment packaging into a clean bowl (image 7)
- Squeeze the excess liquid out of the bandages into the bowl. (image 8)
- Ask the client to stand to be wrapped. Wrap the client from the feet or knees upwards. Do not stretch the bandage, otherwise it will roll. (image 9)
- Tuck the end of the bandage in to keep it in place. (image 10)
- When wrapped, the client lays down, and the excess liquid is applied to specific areas with a brush or hands. (image 11)
- Wrap the client in plastic sheeting (image 12)
- Cover the client with a blanket and allow the treatment to work for 30 minutes. (image 13)
- Ask client to stand to be unwrapped. (image 14)
- Lay client back down and perform drainage massage for 5-10 minutes using the appropriate professional product. The Arosha Product range includes: Cell Action Pro Cream: For stubborn cellulite and fatty deposits and Firm Action Pro Cream: For areas that have slack skin and are lacking tone. Weigh and measure the client again at the end of the course. (image 15)
Contraindications and Homecare Advice
- Completion of any waxing treatments should take place 24 hours before or after body wraps.
- The client should increase their water intake, and be aiming for 2 litres per day. This will help the body to flush out any toxins and prevent it from retaining water unnecessarily.
- For best results dry body brushing and moisturising should be completed daily.
- After Cel Term 4: No sunbathing/sunbeds/sauna/Jacuzzi/swimming for 2 hours after the body wrap.
Weight Loss Disclaimer:
Slim Bodyline Clinic cannot provide any guarantee that you will lose weight or inches as weight loss will vary person to person.